Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trouble avoiding temptation

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Trouble avoiding temptation

I have so much trouble avoiding temptation and I need some insight from others.

Basically every single day, I wake up with a goal in mind to not buy any food during my break or on the way home but time after time I fall short and end up caving to temptation, often buying fast food or ordering fast food on ubereats, eating too much and feeling like total shit afterwards. This vicious cycle has been going on for years and I need help breaking in. I've tried multiple things like leaving my wallet home, uninstalling uber eats, blocking uber eats from my web browser ect. just to show the extremes that I go to that often do not work. People of r/loseit, how do you resist buying fast food, overeating and regretting it instantly?

submitted by /u/Jorduk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjzbu8/trouble_avoiding_temptation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...