Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Using a belt as weight loss motivation

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Using a belt as weight loss motivation

During my teen years, I use to be too big for belts and, I mean very big. Like not even a men’s sized 48 would fit a 15 year old girl kind of big, No stores in my area ever sold plus sized belts and, thus I had to deal with my pants falling down. I hated the feeling of my pants falling off as I went to sit down. If I didn’t wear large T-shirt’s, my underwear would have been seen by everyone. It wasn’t until the first few months into 2020 that, I managed to actually fit into the first puncture of the belt. I was amazed that I was able to fit in one for the first time since I was a kid. Before my weight loss, I’d go to the belts in the store and try on the biggest size that they had. I couldn’t even get passed the metal without holding in my stomach. Fast forward and, I’m adding on new punctures. So far, I’ve added 3 to the previous 5 that was already in the belt. Whenever I compare the size difference, it baffles me. Going from the 8th puncture to all of the way back to the metal part where it didn’t fit me, was a shocker.

Although I’m buying new pants as I lose weight, I’m sticking with this same belt until no more punctures can be added. Just due to the fact that it’s such a great weight loss motivator. I can see how much progress that I’ve made just from sliding a piece of leather.

submitted by /u/ImaginaryMusicLover
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlx9tq/using_a_belt_as_weight_loss_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...