Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My progress since April 25, 2020

Friday, October 30, 2020

My progress since April 25, 2020

https://imgur.com/gallery/LRv7WZZ

I’ve struggled with depression all of my life. Three years ago I was fired from a job after the ill advised decision to trust my employer with this information. This sunk me into an even deeper depression. I regained all the weight I had worked so hard to lose over a three-year period and then some. Ever since 2017 I have struggled over and over to lose weight again and up until six months ago failed over and over again.

I am training for a marathon which will hopefully take place next April. Even if it doesn’t I will continue training and run the next available marathon. I just want to also say, even if you feel hopeless and that you’ll never lose weight again just keep trying. Sometimes, timing is everything too.

submitted by /u/melloncollie1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkz34i/my_progress_since_april_25_2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...