Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At home workouts to tone up and get a booty?

Friday, October 30, 2020

At home workouts to tone up and get a booty?

So I’ve only lost 10 lbs (still have 30 to go) and before I lost weight I had a decent curvy figure (hourglass if you will, but it was more fat than muscle ofc). I am 5’2 and kinda petite so losing this amount of weight is very visible and my body will change easily. Since I’ve lost a bit of weight I feel like I’m looking more rectangle? I’m also getting hip dips and my booty is going flat. Although I still wanna lose weight, I would like to have a nice figure, a decent sized butt, and overall toned body. So are there any workout routines on YouTube you guys recommend? Or have a personal routine you can share that can be done at home? I can’t currently go to the gym cause because of personal reasons and the pandemic. I also have resistance bands so workouts with those are also an option. I’m just not sure where to start or what to do and I need to go slowly build up since I haven’t worked out in a long time. Pls let me know if you have routines or recs, I’m sure it will be helpful:)

submitted by /u/cherri_bloss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jla97w/at_home_workouts_to_tone_up_and_get_a_booty/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...