Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight with depression is hard (I mean, what else is new, right? But gosh...)

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Losing weight with depression is hard (I mean, what else is new, right? But gosh...)

I have been yo-yo-ing with making an effort to lose weight and then just giving up because I can’t get myself to care enough to try, going back and forth for quite a while now and it’s like when I make some progress I go into a mental “low” and undo the progress I made. It’s harder during the colder months because I have seasonal depression and everything gets worse.

I feel hopeless right now, like I’m never going to reach my goal because I keep fucking it up with my own emotions (or lack of them, if I’m being honest, because for me depression isn’t sadness so much as it is just a kind of emotional emptiness) and I guess I’m just putting this here in the hopes someone who is going through the same thing will see it and let me know I’m not alone. Or even give me some tips that might help me.

Thanks to anyone who reads this.

submitted by /u/sholbyy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjfura/losing_weight_with_depression_is_hard_i_mean_what/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...