Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Staying with it!

Friday, October 2, 2020

Staying with it!

I (27f) have always been overweight. My mother and my siblings were too however growing up and into their early adult lives my siblings were able to lose the weight but not me. I tried all the fad diets like most of you probably have as well with no luck. I was doing WW and the scale was just starting to move when I got really ill. I was down for a few months and because I was malnourished I lost over 25 pounds in just a month. It was the lowest I had been in years. I was able to get help and start a treatment and finally was feeling better. I was given medication that gave me my life and independence back but unfortunately I not only gained those 25 pounds back extremely quickly I also gained even more! I shot up 50 pounds seemingly overnight. I honestly gave up and accepted it. I was always going to be uncomfortable with my body and worry about how I looked to other people.

2 weeks after my birthday I decided to make a change. I was listening to something and it said something along the lines of "If you can't trust yourself how can other people trust you." Seems silly looking back but it made me think of all the times I lied to myself. Over the years I told myself how I would workout and eat better and I always gave it up. I was dissatisfied with my lack of progress after working and I would start to lie to my food tracker or "forget" to track a meal I knew wasn't good for my goals. I decided to make a change.

Ladies and gentlemen today marks my 30th day of being consistent with myself. Tracking everything I eat. Making better healthier choices, consistently working out! Never in my life have I lasted this long.

I'm seeing the progress! I'm not wear I want to be but I know without a shadow of a doubt I'm getting there this time!!

HW 285 SW 285 CW 276.8 GW 150

submitted by /u/haifonly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j49u1w/staying_with_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...