Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some things I learned about losing weight

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Some things I learned about losing weight

Hello guys, I have been killing it the past few weeks and I felt motivated this morning to share my thoughts that might help someone

Note that I am not professional or anything, this is just my personal experience, feel free to correct me if im wrong

1-Don't be afraid to eat a large meal: Yes Its a smart idea to spread your calories throughout the day, but for me If my lunch does not fill me up then I am just gonna be hungry and more vulnerable to cravings and maybe even cheat, for example for my lunch, I used to go for relatively small portions to hit like ~400-500 and I thought this is better because I saved more calories for later but what really happens is i am not really full and I crave more food, and because I am lazy I won't go cooking healthy stuff again so i will just simply cheat or stay hungry and be in a bad mood.

So nowadays I am not afraid to use my calories early on the day, I go for like 600-750 Calories heck even 1000 sometimes, that way I am eating food that I like and i am full afterwards, and im much less likely to cheat because im so full i can't eveb think about food.

Ofcourse this is all relative, If you are satisfied with 500 cal meals then its perfect.

2-Load up on fiber and protein: this is similar to the first one, the only way you're gonna be full with so little calories is if you eat a shit ton of veggies and protein, vegetables add so much volume with so little calories and the fiber makes you full for a long time

3-Use cardio as a weapon: if you want some fast food go for it, a very restrective diet will make yoy go crazy, just make sure you do cardio as much as you can that day, yeah I know what they always say, "you can't outrun your diet" or "it will take you X hours to burn this food" however if you are going for a +1100 Cal meals from fast food, then burning 200-300 Cal from Cardio will go a long way, plus it will keep you in check if you get used to it, because your inner brain knows that if you are gonna eat fast food then you have to do all that work

4-Try pre-workouts : I honestly thought its bs before but i tried it and noticed big improvements on my workouts, its not for everyone though

submitted by /u/jousef9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j4boc3/some_things_i_learned_about_losing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...