Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I didn’t eat my feelings

Friday, October 2, 2020

Today I didn’t eat my feelings

I realized that I usually eat my feelings, and at 5’0, 17, and 163 pounds, I need to change that. Today, I just started by not eating because I was bored, and resisting eat a bunch of cake and ice cream because I felt really stressed about school.

Not eating out of boredom was so hard and I hadn’t realized that I even did it. Listening to my body was so much more difficult than I thought it would be. Having to question whether I was ACTUALLY hungry and stopping myself from eating when I wasn’t? Harder than running with a bum knee.

I read a post about thin people the other day on here and how they aren’t afraid to stop eating when they’re full, and just listening to my body today showed me that I need to change my habits.

submitted by /u/diminutivedwarf
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j4arca/today_i_didnt_eat_my_feelings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...