Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Oversized hoodie at the gym = comfort and invincibility

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Oversized hoodie at the gym = comfort and invincibility

This might be extremely obvious for some, but if you’re anything like me, GET AN OVERSIZED HOODIE FOR THE GYM.

I’ve been struggling with my weight and body image for a while now, and I’ve always steered towards tighter clothing - afraid that if I get a bigger size, I’ll appear even bigger than I already am.

I was incredibly fit and active growing up - a tiny little girl, known to be “pure muscle and nothing else” by my family. I was always small and active. I used to run 7 miles a night for fun. I went from a size 0-4 to a size 10-12. This new larger body is still kind of new to me, and it’s definitely messed with my sense of identity.

ANYWAY, a few months ago I saw this XL adidas hoodie on Facebook Marketplace. It looked crazy comfortable and great for lounging around the house. I normally buy a Medium, but I thought that this might be nice for colder weather at home.

Well, last night - I talked my husband into going to the gym with me. I had just done laundry and had that oversized hoodie on the top of the clean pile. I just kind of threw it on without thinking.

It was AMAZING. I try not to think about what I look like at the gym - but, wearing this XL hoodie gave me so much comfort and confidence. It felt like a warm hug - and there was literally no way anyone could see the shape of my body.

I looked and felt like a comfy little hamster. I didn’t worry about what my body looked like as I ran, and I burned even more calories because of the warmth of the hoodie.

I even went and ran several laps on the track, which is HUGE for me. It was the first time in well over 2 years that I’ve ran! My body felt engaged and comfortable. And I experienced that blissful runner’s high I’ve missed so much. :)

This felt like a cheat code irl.

I know this might be incredibly dumb or obvious for some people - but if anyone is like me, it’s worth the investment/ consideration.

TL/DR: Oversized hoodies can possibly hide your body and help you feel more comfortable at the gym :)

submitted by /u/nadinetaybby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ji7j29/oversized_hoodie_at_the_gym_comfort_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...