Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit the 15 lbs milestone today!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Hit the 15 lbs milestone today!

https://imgur.com/a/3cixcCL

Finally at 15lbs after about three months of doing CICO! Pic on the left was 157, pic on the right is 142 as of today. Aside from chopping off my hair I got rid of some jaw and cheek pudge! I know it’s nothing crazy, but I can see a small difference and that makes me very happy. I track my calories every day and have also cut out sugar for the most part. When I do want sweets, I will typically munch on fruit or eat a protein bar. I eat a lot of protein in my meals and that seems to really help keep me full throughout the day. For reference, I am 26F, 5’1, and trying to eventually reach 120 lbs.

submitted by /u/pinkbattt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3pdjg/hit_the_15_lbs_milestone_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...