Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When you get knocked down

Friday, October 2, 2020

When you get knocked down

Lost a member of my family to covid in may. Thought I was handling it but I wasn’t. Was at my lowest weight which I maintained for a month after their death. Went from 304 to 256 in 10 months and back up to 275+ in a couple months.

Was at the doctors 6 weeks ago and they weighed me and the new doctor gave me the talk about being obese. I wanted to scream that I was on track to be below obese by Christmas. But I was so depressed I didn’t even know why I was putting on the weight.

Food is a powerful drug and I am still recovering. Fortunately that visit I made a follow up for a physical (tomorrow) which gave me some positive motivation. Based on my weigh in tonight I’ll be somewhere in the 262-263 range tomorrow.

I’m really proud of myself for getting back on track after losing my shit to grief. Back on track physically AND mentally. Sadly it took me months to get there.

submitted by /u/fullmanlybeard
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3qbs6/when_you_get_knocked_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...