Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: ED Friendly Meal Tracking Apps

Sunday, October 25, 2020

ED Friendly Meal Tracking Apps

Hello!

So long story short I have an eating disorder and cannot track my calories against a goal without it causing problems. I don’t like using the ED subreddits as I find most of them incredibly triggering which is why I’m posting here.

I am trying to convince my brain that my energy levels are being negatively affected by my lack of nutritional food intake, and so I want to graph what I’m eating vs how much energy I have the next day or so as “proof” so the voice in the back of my head can shut up and I can have the energy to workout again.

Is there an app that allows me to do this?

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Summertime_Queen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jhr8pq/ed_friendly_meal_tracking_apps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...