Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Here goes!

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Here goes!

5’9, 110kg. Hip dysplasia/labral tears/impingement/bursitis/tendonitis.

This is it. This time I really am going to change my lifestyle and lose the weight. I’ve always been chubby, but since my first hip operation 5 years ago I’ve gained 30kg. Since then I’ve had another 4 operations (5 in total) and I have no doubt that my weight is adding to the pain I feel everyday in my hips and back. I’ve always yoyo dieted, never stuck to anything because I never really tried to change anything. Reading posts on here has really motivated me and I’ve gained a lot of tips as well. Thank you to whoever posted about restriction not meaning you can never ever have that food again, but just not having it today. That really changed the way I view things. Starting from a few days ago, I’m incorporating more fruits and veg, cutting down the ridiculous amount of chocolate I used to eat and reducing my portion sizes. I love food but I’ve let it control me for so many years and I’m tired of it. I want my life back, and I don’t want to struggle to do my shoes up anymore! This post is to hold me accountable! Any tips would be more than welcome! A quick question: is a fruit smoothie (e.g. banana+blueberries+unsweetened coconut milk) bad for you? I’ve read a lot of conflicting articles and I can’t seem to find any proper scientific information about it. I hate fruit but love it in a smoothie for some weird reason so I’d like to have one a day, maybe chuck some veg in it as well to up the goodness.

submitted by /u/pointsettiaperson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jhrkhh/here_goes/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...