Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Thursday, October 1, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello losers,

Welcome y'all! Happy reading all your posts on the sign up. Welcome back you lovely repeat offenders. Here's to a successful October.

Weight by end of month (199 lbs, preferably trend weight): 212 this morning. I'm striving folks.

Stay within calorie range (1700 weekdays to practice eventual maintenance, maintenance weekends, NO FAST FOOD): 1420 today. Stress has finally ticked over into the not wanting to eat. I'll take it. Plus I have sugar free pudding with almond milk in my pudding.

Exercise 5 days a week: Gonna head out on a post dinner walk to clear my brain & warm my muscles. 1/1 days.

Self-care journaling (once a week, 60 minutes): Not yet. Need to this weekend.

Self-care time (work on not using food as a reward): Wore an outfit that doesn't make me feel uggo. Including a new fun waist belt.

Try a new recipe once a week: Not sure what I've got cropped up this week yet. I may make a veggie concoction for my SO or a mix up on some cowboy caviar.

Be more mindful, present in my body & express gratitude to avoid the hedonic treadmill: Today I'm grateful for support from my coworkers when a previous version of the office I work in wouldn't have been able to help at all. Progress is as progress does!

Your turn! How was your day 1?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3kuto/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...