Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: MINI WHOOSH!

Thursday, October 1, 2020

MINI WHOOSH!

Many of you remember me for my posts about being stuck at 145 (23F, 5’7, SW: 180).

About a month and a half ago I was losing my mind over the last 5 lb - not because I really think it makes a huge difference, but because I had been trying SO hard and I felt like I should have been able to drop those last few lb.

So the good people of this sub suggested a diet break, which was scary, but in the beginning of September I did about two weeks of maintenance (but keeping up with my exercise routine of running and strength training). I dropped about 0.5lb when I went back to my deficit after, and it felt amazing!

But here we go: I’ve been sticking with it consistently since then, and as my weight fluctuated between 144 (a new low) and 146 (my original “sticking point”), I figured this was just my life now.

BUT THIS MORNING I WEIGHED 142.5. It’s a small whoosh but the most exciting thing ever. I’m only 2.5 lb (!!!!) away from my goal now. Legitimately feels within reach and I feel so good.

Thanks everyone on this sub who have pushed me out of my comfort zone and supported me along the way!

submitted by /u/stbmrs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j360ft/mini_whoosh/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...