Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm spiralling out of control

Saturday, August 1, 2020

I'm spiralling out of control

Hey,

Never posted here before. I'm a 30 year old man and weigh about 185. 18 months ago I was at the tail end of a terrible relationship in which I was deeply unhappy and depressed. I coped with food and alcohol. But my issues with weight existed basically as long as I can remember, even that is when it peaked. I stopped weighing myself but I know I got up to at least 260.

That relationship ended, and I started a journey to a new me. And it worked! I'm down over 75 pounds. I can't remember a time in my life being below 200 - as long as weight has been a thing I consider mine has been too high. But the success didn't end there. I started dating a new woman who I am madly in love with - one who makes me happy when I get home instead of dreading going home in the first place. And professionally I got a new job heading a department at a law firm that has come with new major responsibilities and exciting challenges. I've developed all these new habits like exercising, being mindful of what I eat, logging calories, etc.

If I look back on the last 12 months they've been amazing, and I've never been happier. But despite all that, in the last 4 weeks or so I've been slipping. I spent a year being so disciplined but now it's like every day is a cheat day. I've been eating more, and eating crappy, and it's been every day. I've also been drinking more, and again nearly every day.

I'm still doing the healthy habits I guess. I've been logging the pizza, tacos, calzones, and beers. But instead of motivating me to do better tomorrow my over days have become just normal days. I've been running still but instead of losing weight and feeling healthy, I've been feeling like it's just been barely holding back the floodgates.

I don't know what's happening or why. But I have never been in a better place in my weight and in my life, and for some reason I can feel myself sabotaging it. I am so terrified of going back to who I was. I want to get back on track but I don't know how.

submitted by /u/seadev32
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/i25jfs/im_spiralling_out_of_control/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...