Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Greatest Enemy

Friday, January 24, 2020

My Greatest Enemy

That's enough. I'm totally fed up with myself. Anytime, anywhere I would be in a stressful position, I eat junk food to relieve stress. Anytime I'm having fun, I still eat junk food to have a great time. And when I'm bored? Just eat some junk food to cheer up. Maybe thats the natural selection rule that applies to me. I will die because of my stupidity. And living is not getting easier too. Trying to ignore others, trying to ignore the mirrors, trying to get used to a wardrobe of ugly huge clothes makes me sad. I would like to say "From now on I wont eat junk food anymore". I said that already, like a gazillion times. This time, I'm telling you this, I'll quit this meaningless destructive habit. Wish me luck. And pardon my english.

submitted by /u/bontempsd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/etmiwa/my_greatest_enemy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...