Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m starting to feel like I’ll never lose weight.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

I’m starting to feel like I’ll never lose weight.

I’ve been doing Orange Theory since mid October between 3-5 times a week burning between 520-700 calories each time, then supposed to keep burning calories for a day after per their science.

I’m counting my calories and staying at a TDEE of 1,500 and keeping my fat intake low. I’m eating healthy whole foods too. And no, I’m not perfect every single week, but still enough and with the

Yet I haven’t really budged a pound.

I can tell my legs are beginning to shape up a bit, but that’s like... it.

I’m so frustrated. And disheartened. And I guess I just needed to vent. And maybe someone else out there will have had a similar story and found success.

I know it takes awhile when you get “older” (I’m 31) and when you have a really high percentage of body fat (I’m 5’10” and 184). But like... I’ve been told by trainers I’ve known in the past that “some people just can’t lose weight no matter how hard they try and well they do.” And those things are in my head! What if that’s me?! I miss feeling like myself. I desperately want to lose weight to get myself back.

If you made it this far, thanks for letting me rant. And if you have similar struggles.... I feel you.

submitted by /u/chy7784
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eu20ch/im_starting_to_feel_like_ill_never_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...