Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Thursday, September 2, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 2

Hello lovely losers,

Happy day 2! I had the first really good apple of the new (I know when the solstice is but in my head it's fall when September happens) season & I am feeling some life from that energy.

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Keeps me honest. I can't find the words to convey the feeling that happens when your mouth is just a straight line in tandem with flat eyebrows. But that's what I'm feeling about this one.

1800 calories (tracking in 5-day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): On it kiddos. A little higher than I'd like. I'll finish with a 500 ish deficit & I'm comfortable with that. Hey. Maybe that's how I need to be measuring this. I hate all the guestimating that may entail but, that's worth revisiting.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute walk, 25 minute vigorous stationary bike & stretchy stretches for posture & lower back pain. 2/2 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Should hit up before bed. Did a little digital stuff today too & copied down a poem I really enjoyed.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for my SO's perfectly cooked eggs, the feeling I got when I combat parked a larger than usual vehicle & creepy internet stories about monsters & ghosts & things that go bump in the night.

Express gratitude to today me for good choices: Thanks, I hate it. I'm grateful for choosing to drink lots of water, remember all my vitamins (she says, stopping to take them) & I'm grateful that I went out on a lunch walk & did additional cardio & stretching at home.

Losers, if you're like me, perhaps you also like to diminish your own efforts & good choices. I'd like to remind you & me of every tiny choice you make that you don't even recognize as a choice anymore because it's a good habit. For me, it's every fast food restaurant I passed to and from work. Didn't even think about stopping & that used to be more than 80 percent of my diet. Remember to be conscious of your own efforts & be kind to yourself.

Enough outta me, how about you guys? How was day 2?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgvv7i/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...