Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Workout Legging Advice

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Workout Legging Advice

I'm not sure if this is where to ask? But I was curious on how you know your leggings fit you vs them being too big and or small.

I know this should probably be an obvious answer, but I'm getting back into the scene and recently my BF bought me a pair of UA leggings that when I bend over or my knees, the pattern goes white. Like the white fabric underneath shows. He insists this is working as intended but I feel that's the opposite?

I'm 5'3", 31 years old and currently 145lbs and I've been struggling between sizes because I'm not in shape at the moment.

tldr;

Are good work out leggings supposed to stretch to show the white underneath, or are they supposed to keep their color and or pattern.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/JustanAccount89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgvp1f/workout_legging_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...