Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 10kg Lose it - My accountability thread - Week 1

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

10kg Lose it - My accountability thread - Week 1

I am 38 yrs old. Currently weighing 81kg and gunning for a 71 in the next 3 months. For the large part of my life, I have been hovering around 66 kgs and then I ballooned up with passing age. Right now, I am hitting a roadblock. Not able to lose it at all.

So starting with a fresh slate - armed with a bunch of good advice, dietician/book inputs and a lot of self-talk and prayers :) Keeping this thread for accountability

Aiming for 7k steps in Week 1(every day) and 1700 cals.

Additional to dos: Meditation 30 mins, consistent sleep and wake time, 2.5 l of water

Any advise of people in the journey - that could help are welcome. Cheers to all. We can do it :)

submitted by /u/et-vous
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pgarqo/10kg_lose_it_my_accountability_thread_week_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...