Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose more but super close to my goal.

Friday, November 27, 2020

Struggling to lose more but super close to my goal.

Hi everyone,

I'm 22/F, 5'2, and 115 pounds. My goal is 108 but I am finding it really challenging to get to.

I know the hurdle is a mental one. In the physical realm everything is going well. I weigh my food, eat whole foods and have a good macro setup. I eat 1,600 calories a day and I eat back all my steps from work (I'm a package carrier and very active, but I allow the extra calories burned lifting the packages to be my wiggle room and I don't eat that back). I also lift weights and eat those calories back too.

So usually I end up eating 1,600 on non work days, and between 2,000-2,500 on work days.

As high as that sounds I do lose weight on it but like I said I am having a really hard time mentally. I usually finish my calories by 8 or 9 pm but after that point I feel like I'm just killing time waiting to sleep so I can eat the next day. I think about food constantly and can't stick to my range and binge every few days.

Logically I know I don't weigh too much and that my goals are leaning out. But it feels really crazy hard losing anymore. And for the record I don't look lean at all right now. I am afraid to go any higher in my calories because it seems like every 5'2 woman online eats 1,200 a day without eating back her gym routine and I feel like I'm eating so much already on the occasional 10 hour day where I end up having 2,500 calories.

submitted by /u/cosmicmuting
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2fz7e/struggling_to_lose_more_but_super_close_to_my_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...