Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Back on the wagon... (Day 1)

Friday, November 27, 2020

Back on the wagon... (Day 1)

F32 / 5’7” / 191lbs

Making it official by introducing myself and committing to getting back to a HEALTHY weight in a SANE way!!

I have spent my life battling my body and was hospitalized a little over a decade ago for an eating disorder. I am a recovered bulimic (purging/over-exercise) and have never had a full relapse, but I have toed the line over the years between COE and partial remission.

I struggle constantly with “moderation”.... I’m either all-in or all-out when it comes to eating and exercise. I am tired (or downright exhausted) of the shame and guilt I have been carrying around about my body over all of these years.

This time the journey isn’t just about the weight but also discovering what it means to not hate my body in the process.... I look forward to meeting you all in the coming months!

(I wanted to make this separate post to say anyone on the same journey, I’d love to hear your wisdom on how to avoid the slippery slope towards those negative behaviors... how do you still get results without careening off the cliff?😬💜)

submitted by /u/WileyNinja
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2hj2r/back_on_the_wagon_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...