Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Week of small baby steps towards progress

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Week of small baby steps towards progress

Its been a week since i decided to pull myself together sort my health out by losing weight .

Some habits i was already trying to add to my life . Some are new habits im trying to form.

Things iv continued or added this week :

Reducing salt in my diet .

Increasing hydration .

Two 20 minute work outs.

Trying to incorporate more movement in my days . Instead of overloading myself to go upstairs or down i make lots of smaller trips .

Things iv noticed :

I pick at food ie veg or cheese when prepping my meal , Im trying not too .

I forget lunch then pick at junk til dinner.

Both of these im stopping.

Habits im trying to become constants : Bulk up with more veg.

Eating slower letting my stomach and brain agree when im full .

Tomorrows monday ,weigh in day hoping iv lost something .😖

Sorry for the length of this , thank you for reading

submitted by /u/Away-Ad-3300
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3keob/week_of_small_baby_steps_towards_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...