Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Being Obese Lead to Me to Start Running

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Being Obese Lead to Me to Start Running

Hi everyone!

I've been losing weight for 2.5 years now and I'm still going strong! My weight loss is much slower now, but I'm still a loser!

I just wanted to say that I think being obese lead me to love exercise. I probably would've never gone to a gym or spent more time outside if I never was obese. As I kept losing weight and getting more confident, I started trying new exercises. One of the things I loved doing was running.

This past weekend I finished my first half-marathon in 2:15! I never would've done this if I never started running. No one in my family or circle of friends runs (or does any intense exercises), so I feel like I'm setting an example.

I wonder what other people in this sub enjoy doing now because of their weight. Do people love cooking more? Do people love exercise more? Anything else?

submitted by /u/luvduvbunny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3o4vk/being_obese_lead_to_me_to_start_running/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...