Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [NSV] I ate until I was full at thanksgiving, not until I made myself sick

Saturday, November 28, 2020

[NSV] I ate until I was full at thanksgiving, not until I made myself sick

So, I've been working hard on intuitive eating, partially because CICO, while the most efficient manner, causes me to have anxiety issues. So I step on the scale a couple of times a week, and focus hard on not overeating. Portion control and just trying to eat less has already meant a loss of 60 pounds or so. I knew going into thanksgiving that it was gonna be tough, but I told myself I wouldn't shame myself for eating, and I was gonna focus on enjoying the food and not overeating.

Well, it seems super small, cause I ate all day and I know I'm gonna wince as I step on the scale over the next week, but I kept my promise to myself. I never once ate until I was sick, or felt unwell. I stopped several times during family food times and said to my family that I was full for now, and I'd hit up for leftovers later. I still ate more food than normal, and I've definitly had more left over turkey sandwich snacks, but I kept control, I never ate more than my body could handle, and I drank lots of water and gave myself plenty of time to digest.

It's a small victory, but it's mine.

submitted by /u/starson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2jyob/nsv_i_ate_until_i_was_full_at_thanksgiving_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...