Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Each dietitian/nutritionist in my surroundings keep telling me to not avoid carbs...

Friday, November 27, 2020

Each dietitian/nutritionist in my surroundings keep telling me to not avoid carbs...

... so I wonder, am I missing something? I am no expert, I just want to lose weight that I gained due to depression back when I was teenager. I've been trying to lose weight for past 6 years but nothing helps. I tried dietitians, gym, personal trainers, even diet box catering (some examples of their meals here: ) but nothing helps. I keep gaining or am stuck on the current weight (which is a big one, around 110kg). I did lots of blood tests over past few years, for hormones as well, and nothing is out of ordinary.

But what my dietitians/nutritionists I have been trying to work this out with kept telling me is that I should not avoid carbs because the complex ones are more than okay and they are needed (example of a my today's meals: https://imgur.com/a/rBSXtQs am on around 1500 kcal at the moment, been trying 1200, 1800, 2000 and even 2300 but nothing helps me lose weight, I did all these combinations last for at least half a year in the past 6 years and nothing helped).

I am running out of options, I have no idea what to do and whom/what to believe. Tried to read many articles on that and I am not sure if I should resign from this catering I linked on imgur album, or I should stick to it. Would love the opinion from someone who has more experience in the field.

submitted by /u/Hwarra
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1y4yn/each_dietitiannutritionist_in_my_surroundings/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...