Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've been binging but... A bright side?

Monday, November 30, 2020

I've been binging but... A bright side?

I don't know if my tag is there so... F27 HW:127kg CW:115.5kg GW:82kg Hey y'all! As you know these days are really stressful. We have pandemic, the weather is dropping, christmas is coming and the semester(for me is ending). Additiobal stress for me is, I'm in a foreign country and have been for 2.5 years and I'm a big family girl. Two of my very few friends have emergencies back home so they're leaving the country. I'm not meeting up to my professors standards and as a people pleaser and one of many that sufffers imposter syndrome i feel so bad about it. To sum it up life is tough. And I've been binge eating. Sometimes so much i give up on adding to my calorie counter because i can't remember what i shoved into my face to keep the feeling away.

This morning is a prime example of how it usually happens. I woke up this morning and did a 30 minute yoga session from youtube. I have to take a language test to graduate and it opens at 9am, i was 15 minutes late. JUST 15 and the system was so clogged up i had to wait 10 minutes. I get in, select my testing place (in my city yay!) And wait to pay. Suddenly i get logged out... And all the seats in my city are full but ok the city 2 hours away has seats! So i try again....again...and by the fourth time the system pushes me out I'm almost crying and the only places left for this 2 hour test are 5 hours away or on an island 1.5 hours away. But I'm so desperate to take this test i just go for the 5 hours away because there are more buses and trains there than an island. What started of a great morning ended with me eating both my breakfast, snack and lunch combined all at once. It feels like everyday pushes me just like that lately and i want to give up because obviously it's not the right time and i don't have the tools to lose the weight now right? WRONG! While i my have binged I'm actually all out of unhealthy food, so although i went on an eatting spree, the calories were way less than they could have been! And the food was nutritious so atleast i will get some good energy from it! In addition to the broght side, here's what I've learned from these past days and how i will implelement it going forward even i mess up the very next day.

  1. Guilt does you no good.it won't un-eat the food or burn calories. Let it go.
  2. Drink water. Alot. Your body may say you're hungry but you just came of a binge so it's not true drink drink drink water!
  3. You can still do good! Did you work out? Awesome! If not do it. 10 min, 5 min. Whatever just try to do it! Go walk! Come on you got this!
  4. You don't have to throw the whole day away. Even if it's 11:59 hell if you aren't asleep yet there's something you can do! One more cup of water, a quick work out, even just planning for tomorrow! SOMETHING can be done! And no matter how small it is a battle in the war won!
submitted by /u/Draamaaa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k4dgwh/ive_been_binging_but_a_bright_side/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...