Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I packed on 40 lbs due to a family tragedy and have to order a bridesmaid dress a year before the wedding...trying to lose but idk what to do?

Saturday, November 28, 2020

I packed on 40 lbs due to a family tragedy and have to order a bridesmaid dress a year before the wedding...trying to lose but idk what to do?

I’m a bridesmaid in a wedding that’s a year away. The bride wants us all to order the dress from now so that we have it early because I guess so many people are planning weddings next year.

I recently packed on 40 pounds after my mom unexpectedly died a few months ago and am normally nowhere near this size (used to be a size 4 for many years and am now a size 12).

I have no idea if I should order the size I am now and plan on a lot of very expensive alterations by next year, or if I should hope I can get the weight off by next year and order the size I used to be? I’m on a diet and trying to lose the weight but not sure if I’ll be able to drop it all by then. I also have no idea how far in advance a place would need notice to be able to tailor the dress (either way, it will at least have to be hemmed as I’m very short).

How did others in similar situations handle this? What should I do?

submitted by /u/Throwaway4Weight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2za8h/i_packed_on_40_lbs_due_to_a_family_tragedy_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...