Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why can't I lose it?

Friday, November 27, 2020

Why can't I lose it?

Yeah, you've probably seen this type of post 100 times.

But I have been trying for ages. I cut down my intake to less than 2000 calories a day, roughly. How am I expected to count every single macro accurately? how can I even cut more calories than that? I literally would starve myself if I cut anything more than that. I'm 6 foot 1 and I weigh 220 pounds. I have somehow within the last two years gained 40 pounds and gone way above what is normal for me. I don't eat garbage and I don't usually over eat, but this is really effecting me.

I try to workout 2 times a week, cardio, and it doesn't even make a slight difference. I had a friend who is a dietician make a meal plan for me, and nothing about it helped one bit. Not even in combination with working out. Am I predisposed to gain weight? What is going on?!

submitted by /u/DependentGuarantee91
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2e5mn/why_cant_i_lose_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...