Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Working out

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Working out

Hello. I need help/advice. I am 14 years old, height, last time checked, almost 1,8 m
My main goal is to lose weight and build some muscles. So far I lost 10 kg, by mostly beeing outside in summer, not sitting around all day during late summer and fall and somewhat fixing what I eat. I still would like to lose 15 kg, but in fall I have started a semi-intense workout, which targets main upper body muscles and leg muscles.

Problem I'm having right now: I work out every day, for the past 4-5 weeks, and stopped for the forth day today. On days I am not exercising, my weight doesn't go below 97 kg. Now, when I stopped exercising for the forth day, my weight dropped below 96 kg.

My question: Should I start working out only every second/third day? Or an idea I have in mind: Work out for first 4 days of the week, rest the rest of the week. Would that work? Becouse I would choose losing weight over building muscles, if I only had to pick one.

Please help, thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Sigiswut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k38idd/working_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...