Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel hopeless

Sunday, November 29, 2020

I feel hopeless

Hi. Long time lurker, terrified poster. I am 25 and weigh 347.4 pounds. I've try diets, I've counted calories, I've exercised till I was sick, but I've never been able to lose more than 20 pounds before I plateau. I have issues with eating, it's not that I starve myself on purpose, I tend to forget to eat, whether it's because I'm busy during the day or my brain is just elsewhere. Then there are days where I can easily eat my calories for the day and stay on track. My doctor was talking about having me try a non-surgical weightloss clinic but where 3 to 4 days out of the week I eat less that 1000 calories a day, doing a program where I eat 900 a day seems counterproductive. I just need advice. I've seen nutritionists, I've seen dietitions, I see my therapist once a week, but I still have a hard time with this. I know I'm rambling at this point, I just suck at asking for any type of help, but I feel so lost and no one I've talked to can seem to help.

submitted by /u/Yupthatcrazychick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3omfj/i_feel_hopeless/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...