Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What am I supposed to wear to the gym?

Sunday, November 29, 2020

What am I supposed to wear to the gym?

My fiance and I are overweight. He has a customer who is a manager at a gym and he got us a great deal on a gym membership starting in January. I'm excited because I've been wanting to improve our health and lose weight, but I am VERY self conscious and anxious.

I plan on wearing a sports bra and a T-shirt but I have no idea what kind of pants to wear. I've seen other women wearing the tight stretchy leggings to the gym, but they're all fit and look great in them. So is it acceptable to wear yoga pants or regular shorts? I'm worried about my thighs chafing from rubbing together as well. Should I just suck it up and wear workout leggings? Or maybe the leggings under track pants?

I know I'm probably overthinking this but I'm terrified to put myself out there. I don't know any gym etiquette beyond the normal clean up after yourself/ don't blast music/ wipe down the machines when you're done.

submitted by /u/OMG_Nooo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3lqeo/what_am_i_supposed_to_wear_to_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...