Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Something weird is going on with my weight. Worst plateau I've seen.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Something weird is going on with my weight. Worst plateau I've seen.

This is my weight progress since starting my journey on November 10th.

It started out well enough and I lost a lot of weight in the beginning, but that's just water weight. Since then I've maintained a steady diet and haven't moved much at all from ~71.5 kg. In fact, today I apparently gained weight and now I'm at 72.1!

I am counting everything, this isn't my first rodeo. I lost 35 kilos in 2015 (from 90 to 55 kg). I know what I'm doing and I'm not trying to cheat on myself by not counting certain things.

So why is it that my weight isn't going down?! It's so annoying. It's never been this bad.

I am taking antidepressants (Lexapro) and I heard those might have some weight gain issues, but I always thought that was more of an issue with increased appetite and overeating etc. Right now it seems like I'm gaining weight from essentially nothing as I'm not eating enough calories to warrant it.

Is a plateau this long normal? I'm starting to get a bit demotivated at this point.

submitted by /u/thisnewyears
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1us6f/something_weird_is_going_on_with_my_weight_worst/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...