Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question: I’ve lost 30 pounds with CICO in the past. Now I can’t lose weight, what is going on?

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Question: I’ve lost 30 pounds with CICO in the past. Now I can’t lose weight, what is going on?

So last year I lost 30 pounds doing CICO. I was put on a medication for anxiety, Remeron, and gained the 30 pounds back. I have been that weight since March. I have tried CICO, the same way I did before, as well as other things to try to lose weight and it will not budge. I will lose 2-3 pounds and then stop. I do struggle with GAD a depression. Is the cortisol keeping me from losing weight? I did try to lose weight for about a year before the 30 pounds fell off the first time. I am a firm believer in CICO and that it’s a math equation, but I feel defeated not being able to lose weight. Is there something I’m missing?

Thank you for your help! I’m desperate.

submitted by /u/futuredarlings
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k37ib4/question_ive_lost_30_pounds_with_cico_in_the_past/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...