Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does anybody else tend to overeat once they hit a specific weight, which hinders their progress?

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Does anybody else tend to overeat once they hit a specific weight, which hinders their progress?

Hey there, 20F at 129.8 lbs with a goal weight of 120-125 lbs.

I've been hovering around 130 for months now and I feel like it's because once I get below 130 lbs I overeat and lose the progress I've been working on. For example, I ate 1,000 calories over maintenance throughout the day today after I weighed myself in at 129.8 lbs this morning.

I work out almost everyday (1 hr on the elliptical, with small weight exercises every other day) and for the most part eat under maintenance.

It just happens to be when I hit that marker where I fall off track. Usually it's only for the day and I spend the next few days working it off.

Does anybody else relate? How do you guys get past this period?

submitted by /u/sundressemite
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3pi3a/does_anybody_else_tend_to_overeat_once_they_hit_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...