Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How I Lost Ten Pounds of Quarantine Weight Recently

Friday, November 27, 2020

How I Lost Ten Pounds of Quarantine Weight Recently

Using my new fitbit, getting sober, logging my food and steady workouts I have had success. I think that knowing my calories I burn from the fitbit estimate mixed with me knowing the total calories I put into my body, just that awareness, are 70% of the reasons for weight loss. 343 to 333 in two months, half of which was in the past two weeks from the addition of logging my calories. I wasn't trying a new diet but generally eating healthier, being sober and it all made me aware of how much I was eating. I stopped craving food as much as I used to. Truly this is an amazing feat for me to finally find out the equation for my own personal Weight loss.

submitted by /u/Bd7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2fcc0/how_i_lost_ten_pounds_of_quarantine_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...