Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (nearly) five months in and I'm starting to feel down

Sunday, November 29, 2020

(nearly) five months in and I'm starting to feel down

Hey guys, before I start this sorta rant, here's some info

17 F | 5'4 | SW- 250 | CW- 228 | GW- 200 | UGW- 135ish|

Recently my brother came to town and it made me realize something. He moved out of state around July/August and by the time he left I was 17lbs down but in the 4 months he was gone, I've lost 5 pounds

Five pounds in four months

I'm not feeling well about this fact, to be honest. I've been using MFP this whole time. I had this whole goal where I was trying to get back into the 100s by April and if I keep up what I'm doing now, I won't even be out of the 220s. I must be eating too much but I'm not sure where. I log everything and I've limited junk food intake to 1 meal a week (Fridays, and it's my only meal for that day)

I plan on reexamining my eating habits and start working out more often. I just really needed somewhere to talk. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate the help : )

submitted by /u/AntiSocialArsonist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3mqn2/nearly_five_months_in_and_im_starting_to_feel_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...