Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Forever controversial smoothies.

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Forever controversial smoothies.

This is my (F28) first post, and I'm looking for a little guidance. Some back storry, for context:

I realized over the last year that due to unforeseen medical situations, I've put on about 60lbs. I didn't know where to start, but I knew something needed to change if I at the very least didn't want to continue to gain. I was spending an embarassing amount on takeout and fast food, especially the last 3 months or so. I started making meals, but because of my medical condition, even meal prep and cooking are draining. So finally, I looked into smoothies to replace two of my daily meals, and wow, what a debate.

I'll try to keep this part short. I know fruits are high in sugar. I typically use a banana, unsweetened almond milk, plain Greek yogurt, and unsweetened vegan protein powder as a base. In the morning, I'll add ground coffee beans and spinach. For lunch I'll add strawberries or blueberries and kale. I feel satiated and surprisingly full for the most part throughout the day, and have been having good amounts of energy (presumably from the caffeine and sugar?) with no crash at the end of the day, and most times I don't even feel hungry enough for my final meal. I work a sedentary job from home, and I'm not currently an active person (though I'd like to slowly work up to some exercise as my energy increases).

I guess my questions are: Is it possible for me to lose any weight by replacing the junk I was eating with smoothies? Is this sustainable if I continue?

I appreciate anyone who took the time to read through, and thanks in advance for any insight.

submitted by /u/mysterious_kreep
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1vwth/forever_controversial_smoothies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...