Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you guys stay motivated when you don’t see results?

Thursday, November 26, 2020

How do you guys stay motivated when you don’t see results?

So I’ve been dieting pretty consistently for the past few weeks. For a very very long time I’ve been (unsuccessfully) trying to lose weight but about three or four weeks ago something just clicked inside of me and I have a completely different mindset. I’m a pretty active person anyways but I would always binge every single day. Now I seem to have more self control and I can fairly easily tell myself no when it comes to consuming excess food.

Since I’ve started I usually have a daily caloric deficit of about 1000kcal which I think is pretty good however I’ve really not lost much weight - only a few lbs. (In total I’d like to lose about 16lbs.)

My trouble is...I’m quite impatient and even though I’ve lost a small bit of weight it’s quite discouraging when I’m not able to physically SEE results on myself and the weight I’ve lost.

TLDR: I feel discouraged by the fact I can’t physically see any weight loss on myself.

How do you guys stay motivated when you feel impatient about your weight loss?

submitted by /u/hannah-s-6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1s7mx/how_do_you_guys_stay_motivated_when_you_dont_see/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...