Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When should I stop consider myself "fat"?

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

When should I stop consider myself "fat"?

I have been losing weight preety slowly for a while now, I started around March of this year weighing 105kg and as of this week I weigh 79kg (male 20y/o 185cm). My goal weight from the beginning was always 74kg, but the closer I get the more it feels like I'll still be "fat" when I get their.

For additional information my BMI right now is 23.3 and at my current goal weight would be 21.9, I've been overweight/obese since as far back as I can remember and I store an disproportionate amount of fat in my lower body. I still look in the mirror today and don´t see that much of a difference from a year ago, but my clothes are looser and the scale is saying differently.

I would appreciate it if anyone who have lost weight could help answer me this: Where did you start out and at what point could you look at yourself and say that you are no longer "fat"?

submitted by /u/throwaway4250968
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k19bue/when_should_i_stop_consider_myself_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...