Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Unsupportive older sister

Friday, November 27, 2020

Unsupportive older sister

I’m 19 and My older sister is 24, she moved out in 2015 and in 2017 she decided to change the way she was living. She’s lost around 150 pounds since and is generally much healthier and happier. This is where it gets hard, She moved back in to my parents house because of covid and things have been bad with her. Everyone in our house has been trying to eat healthier and lose weight for the last two years and she hasn’t been supportive at all.

Every time I go for a run she scoffs at me and is generally very condescending, when I eat healthy meals near her she glares at me or if I eat unhealthy she makes rude comments. When we go for family hikes she’s refuses to go and is really rude to everyone after we come home. No one makes any comments on what she eats or when she works out and I have tried to talk to her but she’s really dismissive and I honestly have no idea what I’ve done wrong. I’m still 53 pounds overweight and it’s incredibly hard to stay motivated when she does this everyday.

submitted by /u/thymetostopthisbs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2htd5/unsupportive_older_sister/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...