Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’ve earned it.

Saturday, November 28, 2020

I’ve earned it.

I’m a fat guy, but When I started dieting, sobriety and generally giving a damn in January 2020 I was a FAT guy. The guy you look at in the gym and make snide comments about. I started riding my bike in April of this year. My first ride I went 5.5 miles at 10mph. I’ve since gone over 800 miles this year, which is something I’m quietly proud about. I’ve lost 65lbs and while I have realistically 65lbs more to go, I feel like could go into a gym now and get on a bike without feeling self conscious. I know people around me don’t give a damn, but I’ve earned my place on that bike. ....if it was safe to be in a gym. Damn virus. Starting weight was 300lbs, current weight 235lbs. Height is 5’4, male.

Really the thing I’m most looking forward to is flying and not worrying if I need a sealtbelt extension. I never did, but was always worried.

I also want to take my son on roller coaster rides. I gotta fit into some kiddie rides before we can go on grown up rides, and I need to fit into those also.

submitted by /u/hey_im_hilarious
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k33wgw/ive_earned_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...