Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ashamed to start new job because of my appearance

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Ashamed to start new job because of my appearance

Hey y'all. I have the need to share some of my thoughts right now. So I just gratuated from my masters degree and I have started seeking my next step. Due to the pandemic situation my plan was to find a position that will start after March.

I was also thinking that I could take advantage the time until March to focus on my physical health. Since March I have gained more than 10 kg and I am now at my heaviest, above 140kg. I am so ashamed and disgusted of myself.

While browsing linkedin a few hours before, I found the perfect job for me, I can't explain how of a perfect fit is is. The only problem? It is expected to start on January. And I am now considering applying to the job of my dreams or not, because I don't want to present myself to the possible employer in this condition. Without eating much, I will be able to lose only about 5 kg by then. I know I am perfectly competent for the job, but I really don't want to meet new people, at my current weight. My clothes don't even fit anymore. I was also thinking of starting therapy to work on my self image, but I know that starting a new job will be an excuse to avoid it, as always.

Sorry for the rant guys, it's just some thoughts I wanted to express.

submitted by /u/athinelle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1obnt/ashamed_to_start_new_job_because_of_my_appearance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...