Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recommendations for at home exercise/weight loss equipment / protein powders & supplements to put on a christmas wishlist

Friday, November 27, 2020

Recommendations for at home exercise/weight loss equipment / protein powders & supplements to put on a christmas wishlist

Hi folks. I just re-started my weight loss journey, and my in laws are being very supportive. I’ve been with them over the last week for thanksgiving (we all got Covid tests before the week started and were all negative so don’t worry about that) and they want to know what I want for Christmas.

Usually I ask for cooking implements since I am going to school to become a chef/have been working in kitchens for the past 6 years but this year I want to do something different. I want to ask for things to aid my weight loss!

I have already added a big container of protein powder, some resistance bands, and some free weights to my list, which is on Amazon.

Does anyone have some other recommendations for at home exercise tools or powders/supplements that are helpful for weight loss?

Much thanks,

The Boston chef

submitted by /u/bostonchef72296
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k29foq/recommendations_for_at_home_exerciseweight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...