Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to figure out TDEE when I think the websites are wrong?

Sunday, November 29, 2020

How to figure out TDEE when I think the websites are wrong?

Y’all how are you calculating your TDEE. Mine seems way too high. I’ve done multiple websites versions but they just seem off. And they say I can eat 1800 to lose a pound a week. I’m a 5’6 24(F) and I weigh 237 rn. I am moderately active. (Walk everyday, too ADHD to sit still for long, two HIIT videos a week, mild weight training every other day, 15 min yoga practice every evening) But idk a TDEE of 2600 which is what they said just seems wildly too high. Especially when I see people post their TDEE’s here. Idk if you need more specialized equipment and metrics to figure out a TDEE? Obviously there is no way to be 100%, but I want to feel like I’m at least in the right range.

I mean, if I can eat 1800 for moderate weight loss that’s dope, but idk, it seems to good to be true. Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/thekindbooty
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k33vge/how_to_figure_out_tdee_when_i_think_the_websites/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...