Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Beating cravings and habits

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Beating cravings and habits

I recently noticed that skirts that used to be a little big a few months ago are now kind of small. This was the wake up call I needed to realize that after graduating uni last year, my life became almost 100% sedentary.

This week I realized that I am never hungry yet I'm always eating. From breakfast to dinner and in between, I am always eating despite not being hungry. I moved in with my family a month ago and I've noticed this is something we all do. Everyone is obese in my family except me. I'm nearly overweight. Unfortunately almost all my weight gain goes to my hips and tummy so I'm always using the argument, "my shirts still fit fine" as an excuse...because they do.

How do you stop yourself from eating when feeling full is not a good enough reason? I really want to be a bit more disciplined with food and be back to a healthy BMI.

Whenever I try to stay away from food when I'm not hungry, I keep thinking about it until it gets distracting.

Any tips, tricks, advice is highly appreciated

submitted by /u/greyScreens
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1buks/beating_cravings_and_habits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...