Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Progress: I've lost 8.3kg (18.3lbs) in November, 22.1kg this year and 29.4kg (64.8lbs) from my heaviest, and felt like celebrating!

Monday, November 30, 2020

Progress: I've lost 8.3kg (18.3lbs) in November, 22.1kg this year and 29.4kg (64.8lbs) from my heaviest, and felt like celebrating!

I (M, 120.6kg) have lost it through a combination of IF (mostly 16:8, but also longer fasts 24-48 hours), calorie deficit, a diet and lifestyle change thats sort of keto and more recently exercise.

The huge drop in November has come from making a conscious effort to do some form of exercise every day, be that jogging, cycling, getting my 10k or more steps a day in, some weight lifting and then other body weight stuff like planks, press ups or aquatint. The real difference now is that I don't actively hate or dread working out now, I think its become habit. I'm really happy with my journey so far, I've got a lot more to go, and I know I'm gonna lose some progress over Christmas, but I'm pretty determined now. I'm treating myself to a cheat weekend this weekend!

Happy to answer any questions or discuss methods, as I'm always learning best practice and new methods.

submitted by /u/NarwhalsAreSick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k3s1v0/progress_ive_lost_83kg_183lbs_in_november_221kg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...