Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I have a date tomorrow but I don’t recognize my body and I’m even ashamed to go as I look. Help

Saturday, November 28, 2020

I have a date tomorrow but I don’t recognize my body and I’m even ashamed to go as I look. Help

Hey everyone. I’ve gained 20 kilos really suddenly in just a few months due to medication, and then I have had to deal with bulimia. This has been very traumatic, and I’m doing better, eating healthy and indulging in some sweets every now and then.

However I have not lost a lot of weight because of the bulimia.

I have not changed my pictures on tinder, and even the recent ones I have edited heavily, because I was hoping this body I don’t recognize would only be temporary. I’m very ashamed of my appearance. I know I have a killer personality but I also know the first impression is hard to shake off. Anyway I have a date tomorrow but I know the girl will be disappointed when she sees me because I don’t look like my pictures anymore.

I know it’s dishonest of me, and even if I tell her in advance that I have gained a bit of weight due to lockdown (which isn’t even the case cuz the weight gain was before), I know it’s going to be disappointing for her.

I know I should change my pictures but I hate my face. I have a triple chin and chubby cheeks and I’m not even pretty at all. I just hate it. I’m ashamed to even go on a date because I’m anticipating her disappointment and it’s already off to a bad start.

I know there’s nothing wrong with chubby cheeks and double chins, but I hate it on myself. I just hate it.

Anyone can relate? Do you have any advice for me?

submitted by /u/StormEarhart
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k2wsbx/i_have_a_date_tomorrow_but_i_dont_recognize_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...