Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Progrss Pics - F24, 5'4" SW 206lbs, CW 163lbs

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Progrss Pics - F24, 5'4" SW 206lbs, CW 163lbs

Hi all, I'm writing this on my phone so it won't be much but I wanted to thank everyone in this sub for all their gracious help, continued support and for just fricken showing up. I haven't reached my goal yet, I've got maybe 30lbs to go but I finally feel more at peace with myself, like it isn't a race to the finish line anymore. For my American friends, I hope you have all enjoyed your Thanksgiving. Remember tomorrow is a new day and it's never too late to start or to get back on track. And please, everyone, take photos. Take them all at all angles and at all weights. I wish I had the courage to take them at my highest. Hindsight is 20/20 lol. You've all got this, seriously, you do.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZOB9ar4

submitted by /u/deegallant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/k1w83r/progrss_pics_f24_54_sw_206lbs_cw_163lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...